Naruto Vs. Killer Keem Naruto Vs. Killer Keem

Yo what the fuck you're 11? I couldn't make shit of this quality when I was 14. The animation wasn't funny, keem is a dead meme, but keep it up because you're doing really fucking good for your age. I see a crazy ass future for your work, so I wouldn't let the spergs in the SSRP (whatever the fuck that shit is) bring you down. I've been in your position before, and the best thing to do would be to ignore them and just keep making shit man. Youre goin places dude, don't let some dickheads bring you down.

Pokémon Go! Adventure pt. 1 Pokémon Go! Adventure pt. 1

You do realize that New-grounds is a site more directed towards animations right? I think it'd be a good idea to keep the live action skits for YouTube. Things like this really don't look good on this site.

Garaladin responds:

That isn't really relevant to the content of the video. Plenty of successful live action videos have been uploaded on Newgrounds. I'm sorry that you don't like it, but I'm not breaking any rules so I'm just gonna keep doing my thing! Thanks for your time.

Finding Dory Finding Dory

Absolutely AMAZING ANIMATION!!!!!!Can't wait until your next video!!!

ZabuJard responds:

Treasure Trouble Treasure Trouble

3 Things

1. Keep lineart consistent, The lines are wobblin all over the place and it kinda took away from your really good animation!

2. sdfx! (but that's kind of a preference I suppose)

3.There was a moment or two where the size of the character didnt fit with the background.

Other than that, It was pretty good!

SleepyCast Animated: Cory Jr. SleepyCast Animated: Cory Jr.

I mean, the motion is there I guess, but definitely work more on your drawings.

AtomicAstro responds:

Yeah, I agree, that does need a lot of work. I've been trying to improve in that regard, and will continue to.

Episode 4 - Punch Through The Pyramid Episode 4 - Punch Through The Pyramid

I definitely get a very "Red vs Blue" vibe from this. I like it!

Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

I have a feeling your an animator from that Tv show Chowder or something. The styles seem very similar

Game Grumps: Spiders Game Grumps: Spiders

fucking loved it.
Jons face after the spider in spider thing made my day though XD

GW - Just a Bit Insane GW - Just a Bit Insane

It doesn't fucking matter if they are real people you dickface you need to make it so the character dont look EXACTLY LIKE EDDSWORLD think up of different ways to style them it took me awhile to get good character designs but eventully i go it right and i hope you will too

Zombageddon Zombageddon

great

at first i was all like "its too much like eddsworld" but then when you guys were getting weapons i saw the chainsaw and started cracking up! then i realised that it was way different from eddsworld

prototype359 responds:

Cheers my good man! It was in a eddsworldy style, he saw it and liked it :). MY art style is on DevArt ;D