Naruto Vs. Killer Keem Naruto Vs. Killer Keem

Yo what the fuck you're 11? I couldn't make shit of this quality when I was 14. The animation wasn't funny, keem is a dead meme, but keep it up because you're doing really fucking good for your age. I see a crazy ass future for your work, so I wouldn't let the spergs in the SSRP (whatever the fuck that shit is) bring you down. I've been in your position before, and the best thing to do would be to ignore them and just keep making shit man. Youre goin places dude, don't let some dickheads bring you down.

Pokémon Go! Adventure pt. 1 Pokémon Go! Adventure pt. 1

You do realize that New-grounds is a site more directed towards animations right? I think it'd be a good idea to keep the live action skits for YouTube. Things like this really don't look good on this site.

Garaladin responds:

That isn't really relevant to the content of the video. Plenty of successful live action videos have been uploaded on Newgrounds. I'm sorry that you don't like it, but I'm not breaking any rules so I'm just gonna keep doing my thing! Thanks for your time.

Finding Dory Finding Dory

Absolutely AMAZING ANIMATION!!!!!!Can't wait until your next video!!!

ZabuJard responds:

One Chance One Chance

lol

its been months since i last played this game and there still sitting there dead...lol

Hardon Potter Kazoo Hardon Potter Kazoo

beutiful

made me cry :')

8-bit Backsteinhaus [wsk] 8-bit Backsteinhaus [wsk]

this song....nuff said

i was planning to have one of these songs up but then i heard this its brilliant this is goin in my next animation

wandschrank responds:

Thanks! ;D

Flying Battery Zone (GaMetal) Flying Battery Zone (GaMetal)

awesome

hey i love this song man! im gonna put it in the ned of my new animation coming up illl be sure to give credit to you kthanxbi